Hello, I am happy you like my products. Each JuanitaTortilla product is handmade with a lot of love and care.
I accept PayPal, which also accepts major Credit Cards.
- Item ships from South Australia, hand-delivered by me to the nearest official Australia Post postal service.
- Orders will be shipped out after receiving payment.
- Purchases made on a Friday, weekend, and Public Holiday will be shipped on the following business day.
- To Track and Trace your package, I am happy to chat with you about it.
Refunds and Exchanges
- It is important to me that you are happy with your purchase. I do my best to carefully wrap these precious handmade babies up, as I want them to arrive you safely.
- To put your mind to ease, please contact me with regards to Registered Mail. I am not able to provide refunds at the moment, sadly.
- Package will be marked ‘Gift’ and valued as $5-10 on the CN22 form to prevent your package from being held up in customs. Buyers will be responsible for all custom fees or taxes, if any.
Additional Policies and FAQs
- Everybody loves a ‘Job Well Done’! I’d love to know that my handmade product has gone to a good home. It would be great if you could leave me a feedback or email upon receiving the paid goods. I would really appreciate that. Thank you!
- Images of products have been photographed by me in natural light. I do my best to present each item’s natural colour and form. Colour appearances depend on the monitor, so will vary between mine and yours.
juanita (at) juanitatortilla.com