12 Days of Christmas Swop - Santa Chain
|12 Days of Xmas Swop 2013 - Mail out by 23 November, Saturday|
|Swop package I put together for Cheryl in 2012|
Let the fun begin. This time last year, buddy Chloe and I decided to organise this 12-day swop, for which I played Santa to my recipient, Cheryl. Just like last year, we've had an odd number of participants, and we will be blog-hopping from one place to another, in a chain. Swop Santas, do remember to mail out the package by 23rd November, to avoid the holiday season postal mayhem :D
The Santa chain - updated 05 Nov:
- http://juanitatortilla.blogspot.com USA
- http://wherethewildthingsare14.wordpress.com UK
- http://wastedfashion.wordpress.com USA
- http://whatbliss.wordpress.com USA
- http://www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.co.nz New Zealand
- http://allimcbally.blogspot.com/ USA
- http://rsativus.wordpress.com USA
- http://fernandorafael.wordpress.com Mexico
- http://birdwristed.blogspot.com USA
- http://www.allmylivesnow.com/ USA
- http://www.janetsaw.com Switzerland
- http://rainsthoughts.wordpress.com USA
- http://www.fatandfabulousme.wordpress.com Singapore, then
- finally 13. to 1.
Have you got your blog stalker hat on? I'm looking forward to reading all these new-to-me blogs and checking up on all the goodies that will be exchanged!
P.S. Here's a guide of Suggested Content :)
 "12 Things About You" (written note, letter, or novel, if you insist) ;  favourite candy or snack ;  magazine / newspaper / pamphlet / postcard from wherever you are ;  reusable shopping bag (it's good practice to carry one) ;  stationery ;  "Something You Made" ; and  to  miscellaneous items.