- Pickled Pockets Purses — the original candy bead series, only 12 pieces made. Also my first initiation into hand-stitching metal purse frames.
- Totes: hand-painted and screen-printed. The first tote idea instigated by Joolz! A screen-printing workshop saw a larger Pickle print being created.
- Pickle-stamped drawstring bags. Perfect for gift-wrapping and storage, or that ‘Under $10 gift’.
- Tea towels! Ranging from repurposed cotton fabric to luxurious linen. The linen range for those who splurge on tea towels; a gift to themselves or a cat-loving someone.
- Large one-of-a-kind upholstery screen-printed pouches. Only 10 made. Great use of a booklet of upholstery samples and trying out a new Pickle graphic.
- Scarves, an extended version from tea towels, literally.
- Pickled Pockets Aprons — combining the love for cats and cooking!