Orange finally gets featured in the Juanita Tortilla repertoire with the Umbrella Prints trimmings dark packet I chose. A fitting colour scheme for autumn, too.
Accompanying this handsome patchwork is reclaimed vintage corduroy, polyester yellow lining fabric and brand new zipper and hardware. Also, you can make Raita yours through my Etsy store.
Checking this list to see if I have met the rules of the competition:
– – –
- 2. A Take two photos // 1. Your Trimmings packet with it’s brown paper packaging 2. What you make
- B Publish these photos to the internet // share & tell your story linking to Umbrella Prints.
- C Email Umbrella Prints with a link to where you have shared your photos (we will then pin them to the Umbrella Prints Pinterest Competition board)
- D Share with all your friends and followers what you have created so that they can vote for you!
- 3. Make/Do something wonderful from that one packet (one packet per entry)
- 4. Then, upload your gorgeous photos to a social media platform: blog, Instagram, Flickr, a friends blog or website etc (please note we wont be able use images from Facebook, private Instagram or locked Flickr pics!)
- 5. Email us email@example.com with the URL to tell us you have uploaded images to your chosen online site by Friday May 30 9:00am (Adelaide Australian UTC/GMT +9:30 hours)
- 6. on May 30 WE WILL PIN your pics TO OUR 2014 COMPETITION BOARD ON PINTEREST
- 7. Between the 1st and the 5th of June (Adelaide Australian UTC/GMT +9:30 hours) come visit this year’s Pinterest competition board to see what amazing things have been made by our entrants. Pin one or pin a few favourites it’s your choice (Only pin once per image)
- 8. The person with the most repins from our 2014 Umbrella Prints Trimmings Competition board will be the Pinner’s Choice WINNER!
- 9. The person who gets the most industry judge votes will be our big WINNER!